Thursday, February 19, 2009
Whee I love picking up calls now cause' I've a chio and my MOST EXPENSIVE phone! Haa, I don't usually care what phone I use (unlike my siblings) cause' I hate technology and I'll just use anything my dad buys! This time he chose a super CHIO touchscreen phone with camera that is freaking 5 megapixels! (: Whee, my first expensive phone WOOTS while poor dad inherited my lousy phone which at times doesn't ring/ vibration mode sucks/ doesn't show miss calls/ cannot send out smses. I asked him a million times if he wanted to buy a new phone cause' I don't mind using the old one but he hates technology and said he just needs a phone to call his customers/office/pontianak coming so WHEEEE! Lucky me (:
Anyway I decided not to go for tutorial cause' there's a million things I need to do that I can only do at home. Not necessarily academic stuff but still, important stuff so whee shall go P I A !